Staging your house, Adding Value, Sell for top dollar!
Staging a home has proven results. According to National Association of Realtors (NAR) when you stage a home properly, it decreases the amount of time it stays on the market and allows you the ability to sell the house for top dollar.
When you hire Team Boateng to sell your house, we suggest the following:
- Declutter the home overall – If you have a lot of items that need to be stored away, choose a room or garage to store all of your belongings in, preferably in neatly arranged storage boxes.
- Stains - If the walls are stained, try your best to remove the stains with commercial stain removal products or a fresh coat of neutral colored paint.
- Carpet – shampoo the carpet to remove stains and/or odors. If the stain is set and hard to remove, place an area rug over it.
- Fine china – if you haven’t used it in a while, now is the time to do so! Set up your dining room table for a lavish feast and leave it there!
- Furniture – discard any broken or worn down furniture. If this is not an open, consider upholstering chairs and/or sofas.
- Lighting – this is crucial! Make sure there is plenty of light available when showcasing the house. If natural light is not available, complement the area with a standing lamp large enough to illuminate the entire room.
Want to hear what else we have to say?
Team Boateng is happy to help with your staging needs!
CALL US or EMAIL US TODAY and allow your house to be Staged and Styled by Team Boateng